When it comes to gaming options, I think Royal Ace Casino has a good selection of games. There are enough slots and video poker games to keep most players entertained. Though the lack of branded slot machines is disappointing (with the one exception of The Three Stooges, of which there are two slot games available).
Royal Ace Casino has most of the table games that players will be looking for, though not in great variety. There is only 1 craps table, 4 roulette games and 1 baccarat table.
There is at least one table for each game you will find in any brick and mortar casino, however, if table game variety is what you’re after, this might not have enough to satisfy your taste buds.
Royal Ace Casino is also missing a Live Dealer Casino. This would be a great way to bump up the table game variety, with the added bonus of streaming webcam technology to interest table game players.
Overall, while I think most casino players would find some games to interest them, there isn’t enough variety to keep them coming back for more.
Payment methods can vary depending on location. The following deposit options are currently listed on their website:
The following withdrawal options are currently listed on their website:
- Bank Wire
- Bank Checks
Royal Ace Casino has a number of rules surrounding withdrawals:
- All deposits by credit card will only receive withdrawals via check or bank wire.
- The minimum allowable withdrawal amount is $100 for all methods.
- All withdrawals by check or bank wire may be subject to a processing fee (but this fee is not listed on their website, which is very concerning).
- A maximum of $2500 in withdrawals allowed per week.
- Additional documentation can be requested by Royal Ace Casino, and pending payments can be delayed and/or canceled until those documents have been approved.
- Bonuses can only be cashed out after all bonus requirements have been satisfied (see Promotions section for more details).
- Checks must be deposited within 30 days and can take up to 45 days to clear.